Gear Aid Akua Dive and Rescue Blunt Tip Waterproof Knife with Serrated Blade
- TI-coated 3” blade is armed with a line cutter, straight edge, and serrated edge to cut rope, fishing line, and food
- The 420 stainless steel reduces rust and corrosion so you can bring it on any water adventure
- Quick drain sheath mounts virtually anywhere with the removable belt clip, 1” webbing mount, and lanyard holes
- Get immediate access to your knife with the quick release sheath, simply press the thumb tab or give the knife a firm pull
- 8” full tang knife weighs 5.2 oz and includes bottle opener and rounded end
Whether you’re diving the reefs or paddling the river, the Akua rescue knife attaches easily and securely to your PFD, boat deck, BCD, or leg. When the situation arises, quickly release the knife, and cut your way free with the serrated blade, or notify your dive partner with the rounded tank banger. The blunt tip won’t puncture inflatables, and works as a screw/pry tip for digging into some shellfish. Be ready for adventure with a sturdy cutting tool at your fingertips.
Weighing less than 6 ounces, the Akua is a lightweight and versatile dive tool and river knife. With its compact, yet tough 3” titanium coated blade, the Akua is made for water junkies. Knife includes an acetal sheath and handle that comes in black or a high-vis green, making it easier to be seen in murky waters or dark ocean floors.
Gear Aid makes hard-working products that go the distance – glue that outlasts your boots, patches that never peel away, water repellents that work all-season, and portable electronics that give light and power for days. Gear Aid knives are built to last and designed to withstand the toughest outdoor adventures be it on land or in water.