Gear Aid Buri Camp and Utility Knife with Drop Point Blade
- TI-coated 3” blade with straight and serrated edges for cutting through multiple types of jobs
- The full tang blade is made with 420 stainless steel to resist corrosion, and equipped with a bottle opener at the end
- Quick-release sheath with removable belt clip attaches to backpacks, belts, and boots
- Use a lanyard to tie the knife around your wrist, or the sheath around your neck to get fast access when you need it
- 8” full tang knife weighs 5.2 oz and has a butt end glass breaker and MOLLE compatible sheath make it a great survival knife
Designed for avid outdoorsmen and women, the Buri delivers big cutting power in a compact form. Use this well-balanced utility knife to cut line, slice food, break glass, and open bottles. The full tang blade is ultra-strong and will not break under pressure. With multiple retention points, you can attach this knife and sheath virtually anywhere. Whether it’s your first camping trip or your annual hunting expedition, be ready with a camp knife at your fingertips.
Weighing less than 6 ounces, the Buri is a lightweight and versatile survival tool and camp knife. With its compact, razor-sharp and tough 3” titanium-coated blade the Buri can take on multiple jobs during one backcountry trip. Knife includes an acetal sheath and handle that comes in black or a high-vis orange, making it easily visible even in low light environments.
Gear Aid makes hard-working products that go the distance – glue that outlasts your boots, patches that never peel away, water repellents that work all-season, and portable electronics that give light and power for days. Gear Aid knives are built to last and designed to withstand the toughest outdoor adventures be it on land or in water.