MASCOT Advanced ¾ Pants
- The water-repellent multi-functional stretch material combines a low weight with a very high durability.
- A four way stretch material provides unique freedom of movement and comfort.
- MASCOT’s Well-designed holster pockets of durable CORDURA can easily be zipped off when not in use, if they have to be emptied, or if the pants need to be washed.
- A thigh cargo pocket with phone pocket and integrated ID card holder.
- The stretch kneepad pockets are made with a combination of CORDURA, Kevlar and the exceptionally durable fiber, Dyneema.
- Extra visibility with the help of sewn in reflectors.
- To achieve the best possible comfort, we recommend that you choose MASCOT Waterloo kneepads for this model.
MASCOT Advanced ¾ Pants has a water-repellent finish. Four-way stretch fabric that is lightweight and highly durable. The fabric is hardly felt against the skin as the pockets are integrated in the design. Double stitched seams on the leg and crotch. Ergonomically formed pant legs. Fly with zip. Detachable holster pockets of durable CORDURA – the outermost section of the right holster pocket is reinforced at the bottom with puncture resistant Kevlar. Front pockets. Back pockets. Tool strap at both sides of waist. Thigh cargo pocket with phone pocket with magnetic fastening and integrated ID card holder. Detachable ID card holder. Folding ruler pocket of CORDURA with extra pockets. Durable and puncture resistant knee pad pockets of CORDURA/Kevlar/Dyneema, elasticated and ventilated. Simple individual adjustment of kneepad pocket height. Sewn in reflectors provide high visibility protection in low light conditions. We recommend MASCOT® Waterloo kneepads for this model.
27 inch ‑ 52 inch
- max. 40° C
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble-dry
- Iron at low temperature, max. 110° C
- Normal dry cleaning
Dyneema® and Dyneema®, the world’s strongest fiber™ are trademarks of DSM.
Please note that this model, as a result of the holster pockets being made of a non-stretch material, is not as flexible in the waistband as the 100% stretch trousers 17079-311 and 17179-311. Consequently, it may feel like that the trousers are up to one size smaller. We recommend that you try on the trousers before buying them.
The material on the kneepad pocket cannot withstand acid.
There are no reviews yet.