MASCOT ADVANCED 17079-311 Pants with Dyneema Kneepad Pockets
- Advanced Four way Ripstop stretch fabric has been added to the front and back of the Dyneema style pants. This Ripstop fabric provides the same unique freedom of movement and comfort as the Advanced Cordura style pants but with a higher tear strength, particularly in the vertical direction.
- The water-repellent multifunctional stretch material combines a low weight with a very high durability.
- Low waist with form-cut waistband ensures comfort and freedom of movement
- The stretch kneepad pockets are made with a combination of CORDURA®, Kevlar® and the exceptionally durable fiber, Dyneema®. (Dyneema®, the world’s strongest fiber™ is a trademark of DSM.)
- Excellent ventilation at the knee area via a zipper on the side of the leg.
- As standard in three different leg lengths, so you can choose the best fit and optimal placement of details just for you.
- To achieve the best possible comfort, we recommend that you choose MASCOT® Waterloo kneepads for this model.
- Sewn in reflectors provide high visibility protection in low light conditions.
MASCOT ADVANCED 17079-311 Pants with Dyneema Kneepad Pockets has a water-repellent finish. Four-way stretch fabric that is lightweight and highly durable. The fabric is hardly felt against the skin as the pockets are integrated in the design. Double stitched seams on leg and crotch. Low waist. Ergonomically formed trouser leg. Belt loops. Fly with zip. Front pockets. Back pockets. Tool strap at both sides of waist. Thigh pocket with phone pocket with magnetic fastening and integrated ID card holder. Detachable ID card holder. Ruler pocket of CORDURA® with extra pockets. Durable and puncture resistant kneepad pockets of CORDURA®/Kevlar®/Dyneema®, elasticated and ventilated. Press stud adjustment at foot. Reflectors. We recommend MASCOT® Waterloo kneepads for this model.
Leg length and waist size:
30 Inseam: 27″‑42″ Waist
32 Inseam: 27″‑52″ Waist
35 Inseam: 30″‑46″ Waist
- Max. 40° C
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble-dry
- Iron at low temperature, max. 110° C
- Normal dry cleaning
Dyneema®, the world’s strongest fiber™ is a trademark of DSM.
If you have never tried on MASCOT Workwear, we do recommend that you try on the pants before buying them. MASCOT’s sizing is very precise.
The material on the kneepad pocket cannot withstand acid.