MASCOT Advanced 17179-311 Pants with CORDURA Kneepad Pockets
- Advanced four way stretch material provides a unique freedom of movement and comfort.
- This water repellent multi functional stretch material combines light weight with a very high durability.
- Kneepad pockets are made of durable CORDURA and they are adjustable so the kneepads have the optimal position on your knees.
- The Kneepads can be easily inserted from the sides via a zipper, even while wearing the pants.
- Excellent ventilation at the knee area through the use of a zipper on the side of the leg.
- The standard in three different leg lengths, so you can choose the best fit and optimal placement of details just for you.
- To achieve the best possible comfort, we recommend that you choose MASCOT Waterloo kneepads for this model.
- Sewn in reflectors provide high visibility protection in low light conditions.
MASCOT Advanced 17179-311 Pants with CORDURA Kneepad Pockets has a water repellent finish that’s great for anyone working indoors or outdoors. Four-way stretch fabric that is light weight and highly durable. The fabric is hardly felt against the skin as the pockets are integrated in the design. Double stitched seams on leg and crotch. Comfortable low raise waist band. Belt loops. Ergonomically formed pant legs. Fly with zip. Front pockets. Back pockets. Thigh pocket with phone pocket. Folding ruler pocket made of CORDURA fabric with extra pockets. Kneepad pockets are made of the durable CORDURA (500 D) fabric. Sewn in reflectors provide high visibility protection in low light conditions. We recommend MASCOT Waterloo kneepads or the washable Likasi kneepads for this model.