MASCOT Advanced Craftsmens Kneepad Pants
- Advanced four way Ripstop stretch fabric provides the same unique freedom of movement and comfort as the Advanced Cordura style pants but with a higher tear strength, particularly in the vertical direction.
- The water-repellent multi-functional stretch material combines a low weight with a very high durability.
- Well-designed holster pockets made of durable CORDURA can easily be zipped off when not in use, if they have to be emptied, or if the trousers need to be washed.
- Low-raise waist with form-cut waistband ensures comfort and freedom of movement.
- The stretch kneepad pockets are made with a combination of CORDURA, Kevlar and the exceptionally durable fiber, Dyneema.
- Excellent ventilation at the knee area via a zipper on the side of the pant leg.
- Available in three different pant leg lengths, so you can choose the best fit and optimal knee pad placement just for you.
- To achieve the best possible comfort, we recommend the MASCOT Waterloo knee pads or the washable Likasi kneepads for this model.model.
- Sewn in reflectors provide high visibility protection in low light conditions.
MASCOT Advanced Craftsmens Kneepad Pants has a water-repellent finish. Four-way stretch fabric. Lightweight and highly durable. The fabric is hardly felt against the skin as the pockets are integrated in the design. Double stitched seams on leg and crotch. Low waist. Ergonomically formed trouser leg. Belt loops. Fly with zip. Detachable holster pockets of durable CORDURA – the outermost section of the right holster pocket is reinforced at the bottom with puncture resistant Kevlar®. Front pockets. Back pockets. Tool strap at both sides of waist. Thigh pocket. Phone pocket with magnetic fastening and integrated ID card holder. Detachable ID card holder. Folding ruler pocket made of CORDURA with extra pockets. Durable and puncture resistant kneepad pockets of CORDURA/Kevlar/Dyneema, elasticated and ventilated. Press stud adjustment at foot. Sewn in reflectors provide high visibility protection in low light conditions.
Leg length and waist size:
30 Inseam: 27″‑42″ Waist
32 Inseam: 27″‑52″ Waist
35 Inseam: 30″‑46″ Waist
- Max. 40° C
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble-dry
- Iron at low temperature, max. 110° C
- Normal dry cleaning
Dyneema®, the world’s strongest fiber™ is a trademark of DSM.
Please note that this model, as a result of the holster pockets being made of a non-stretch material, is not as flexible in the waistband as the 100% stretch trousers 17079-311 and 17179-311. Consequently, it may feel like that the pants are up to one size smaller. If you have never tried on MASCOT Workwear, we do recommend that you try on the pants before buying them. MASCOT’s sizing is very precise.
The material on the kneepad pocket cannot withstand acid.
No liability accepted for product alterations.