MASCOT Advanced Shorts
- The water-repellent multi functional stretch material combines a low weight with a very high durability.
- Four way stretch material provides unique freedom of movement and comfort.
- Waist band formed following the body’s anatomy so that it supports in all working positions.
- Well-designed holster pockets of durable CORDURA® can easily be zipped off when not in use, if they have to be emptied, or if the trousers need to be washed.
- Ruler pocket of CORDURA® with extra pockets.
MASCOT Advanced Shorts has a water-repellent finish. Four-way stretch fabric that is lightweight and highly durable. The fabric is hardly felt against the skin as the pockets are integrated in the design. Double stitched seams on leg and crotch. Low waist. Belt loops. Fly with zip. Detachable holster pockets of durable CORDURA®. Front pockets. Back pockets. Tool strap at both sides of waist. Thigh pocket with phone pocket. Ruler pocket of CORDURA® with extra pockets. Stud for knife attachment.
27 inch ‑ 52 inch
- max. 40° C
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble-dry
- Iron at low temperature, max. 110° C
- Normal dry cleaning
Please note that this model, as a result of the holster pockets being made of a non-stretch material, is not as flexible in the waistband as the 100% stretch trousers 17079-311 and 17179-311. Consequently, it may feel like that the trousers are up to one size smaller. We recommend that you try on the trousers before buying them.