MASCOT ARBON 7.7 cal/cm² Flame Retardant Pants with Kneepad Pockets
- Anti-static, acid-resistant and flame-retardant.
- Double and triple stitched seams on leg and crotch.
- Waist band formed following the body’s anatomy so that it supports in all working positions.
- Ergonomically shaped trouser legs are constructed to follow the body’s natural movements.
- Adjustable kneepad pockets with flap and top access, so dirt doesn’t collect.
- Twill/Ripstop fabric
- ATPV (Arc Thermal Performance Value) – 7.7 cal/cm²
MASCOT ARBON 7.7 cal/cm² Flame Retardant Pants with Kneepad Pockets are two-toned. Fluorescent and with reflective tapes. Anti-static, acid-protective and flame retardant. Dirt resistant. Protects from electric arcs and occasional welding arcs. Double and triple stitched seams on leg and crotch. Belt loops. Low waist and form cut waist band. D-ring. Fly with zip. Ergonomically formed trouser leg. Front pockets. Back pockets with reinforcement, flap and hidden press studs. Thigh pocket with flap and hidden press studs. Phone thigh pocket. Reinforced ruler pocket. Adjustable knee pad pockets with flap and top access.
- Oeko-Tex® Standard 100
- EN ISO 20471 – class 2
- Hi-Vis Group Y
- EN 1149-3:2004
- EN 1149-5:2008
- EN 13034
- EN ISO 11611 – class 1 (A1 + A2)
- EN ISO 11612 (A1, A2, B1, C1, F1)
- EN 61482-1-1 (ATPV – 7.7 cal/cm²)
- EN 61482-1-2 class 1
Leg length and waist size:
30 Inseam: 30″‑40″ Waist
32 Inseam: 27″‑52″ Waist
35 Inseam: 30″‑46″ Waist
60% modacrylic/39% cotton/1% carbon fiber
- Shrinkage max. 3%.
- Warm wash, max. 60° C
- Do not bleach
- Tumble-dry – initial temperature max. 80° C
- Iron at low temperature, max. 110° C
- Normal dry cleaning
- Flourocarbon impregnation is required after each wash to maintain EN 13034 protection