MASCOT Bex 18 cal Flame Retardant Kneepad Pocket Pants
- Anti-static, acid-resistant and flame-retardant PyroPro®.
- Durable triple stitched seams on leg and crotch extend product life.
- Adjustable kneepad pockets so knee pads can be optimally placed on the knee.
- Seams face downwards so sparks can not get lodged in them.
- Side Ruler pocket with reinforced opening.
- ATPV (Arc Thermal Performance Value) – 18 cal/cm²
MASCOT Bex 18 cal Flame Retardant Kneepad Pocket Pants are heavyweight Anti-static, acid resistant and flame retardant PyroPro®. Protects from electric arcs and occasional welding arcs. Sewn with flame retardant thread. Triple stitched seams at leg and crouch. Belt loops. Fly with zip. Front pockets with storm flap and hidden press stud. Back pockets with flap and hidden press studs. Thigh pocket with flap and hidden press studs. Folding rule pocket. Knee pad pockets with flap and top loading access. The seams face downward so sparks can not get lodged in. Contrast stitching.
Leg length and waist size:
32 Inseam: 28.5″‑50″ Waist
35 Inseam: 28.5″‑50″ Waist
87% cotton/12% nylon/1% carbon fiber
Up to 7% shrinkage by 5x industrial washes (ISO 15797) and up to 5% by domestic washes.
Flourocarbon impregnation is required after each wash to maintain EN 13034 protection.
- Canvas structure.
- Up to 5% shrinkage by 5x industrial washes (ISO 15797).
- Wash separately.
- Warm wash, max. 60° C
- Do not bleach
- Tumble-dry – initial temperature max. 60° C
- Iron at low temperature, max. 150° C
- Normal dry cleaning
- Important: Fluorcarbon must be applied after each wash to reactivate acid resistance.
The product is flame retardant and not suitable for print. Industrial washing possible but test wash recommended.
Customer Support –
Visitor Rating: 5 Stars