MASCOT Bimberi Peak Safety Boot
- The flexible nail protection of special textile increases comfort and protects against cold. In addition, the textile mid-sole is larger and better protects against nails and sharp objects in a wider area compared with a steel mid-sole.
- The out-sole of hard wearing PU is transfer resistant (non-marking). Very slip resistant sole/SRC.
- Stabilization with MASCOT’s patented multi-function shank, makes our footwear suitable even when working on uneven surfaces or on ladders.
- These shoes are completely free of metal – a crucial advantage at airports.
- The composite toecap is completely free of metal. The composite material does not conduct heat or cold, so the composite toecap provides extra comfort in both hot and cold surroundings.
- Shock-absorbing insoles are removable, durable and ergonomic.
- ESD Approved.
MASCOT Bimberi Peak Safety Boot is metal free. Water-repellent. Lace fastening. Composite toe cap. Nail protection of special textile material. Stabilizing multi-function shank with integrated absorbing cushioning. Light molded scuff cap. Non-marking sole – no scuff marks. Two-component sole of PU/PU. Heat resistant sole up to 140°C. Profile depth 2.5mm. Ladder grip. Shock-absorbing insoles are removable, durable and ergonomic. Absorbs and removes moisture. Textile breathable lining. Heel cap. Sole is oil and petrol resistant. ESD Approved to EN 61340-4-3: 2002 + EN 61340-5-1: 2008.
US size: 7-14
- Safety Class S3
- ESD approved
- Ultra Slip Resistant Sole
- EN ISO 20345
- Orthopedic Footwear: Suitable for modifications