MASCOT Calvos Kneepad Pants
- Durable triple stitched seams that extend the product life.
- Waist band formed following the body’s anatomy so that it supports in all working positions.
- Ergonomically shaped trouser legs are constructed to follow the body’s natural movements.
- Top loading durable Cordura reinforced adjustable knee pad pockets, with flap so they don’t collect dirt.
- Extra visibility with the help of reflectors.
MASCOT Calvos Kneepad Pants have double and triple stitched seams on leg and crouch. Low rise and form cut waist band. Ergonomically formed trouser leg. Belt loops. Fly with zip. Front pockets. Back pockets with reinforcement, flap and hook and loop band fastening. Adjustable hammer loops. Reinforced thigh cargo pocket, phone pocket and flap with hook and loop band fastening. Reinforced rule pocket with a small pocket on the outside. Pen pocket. Cordura® fabric knee pad pockets with flap and top access. Contrast stitching. Sewn in reflectors provide high visibility protection in low light conditions.
Leg length and Waist size:
30″ inch: 30″ ‑ 40″
32″ inch: 27″ ‑ 52″
35″ inch: 30″ ‑ 46″
- Warm wash, max. 60° C
- Do not bleach
- Tumble-dry – initial temperature max. 60° C
- Iron at low temperature, max. 110° C
- Normal dry cleaning
- Canvas structure with stretch.
- Oeko-Tex® Standard 100
- When using MASCOT® Waterloo kneepads, the requirements according to EN 14404 are meet.
Industrial washing not advised.