MASCOT Advanced Pants with CORDURA Kneepad Pockets
- MASCOT’s four way stretch material provides a unique freedom of movement and comfort.
- This water repellent multi functional stretch material combines light weight with a very high durability.
- The kneepad pockets are made of durable CORDURA and they are adjustable so the kneepads have the optimal position on your knees.
- The Kneepads can be easily inserted from the sides via a zipper, even while wearing the pants.
- Excellent ventilation at the knee area through the use of a zipper on the side of the leg.
- The standard in three different leg lengths, so you can choose the best fit and optimal placement of details just for you.
- To achieve the best possible comfort, we recommend that you choose MASCOT Waterloo kneepads for this model.
- Sewn in reflectors provide high visibility protection in low light conditions.
MASCOT® ADVANCED Pants with CORDURA® Kneepad Pockets has a water repellent finish that’s great for anyone working outdoors. Four-way stretch fabric that is light weight and highly durable. The fabric is hardly felt against the skin as the pockets are integrated in the design. Double stitched seams on leg and crotch. Comfortable low raise waist band. Belt loops. Ergonomically formed pant legs. Fly with zip. Front pockets. Back pockets. Thigh pocket with phone pocket. Folding ruler pocket made of CORDURA fabric with extra pockets. Kneepad pockets are made of the durable CORDURA (500 D) fabric. Sewn in reflectors provide high visibility protection in low light conditions. We recommend MASCOT Waterloo kneepads or the washable Likasi kneepads for this model.
93% nylon/7% elastane
Leg length and waist size:
30 Inseam: 27″‑42″ Waist
32 Inseam: 27″‑52″ Waist
35 Inseam: 30″‑46″ Waist