MASCOT Elbrus Safety Boot S3
- The ergonomically formed aluminium toe cap gives better protection to the toes and avoids irritations when bending your foot.
- Sole of PU/rubber is especially designed for demanding environments and can resist temperatures up to 300° C contact heat.
- Extremely durable PU scuff cap makes the footwear ideal for working on the knees.
- Great comfort with a shock-absorbing midsole.
- Be seen – the reflective effect increases your safety.
- Stabilisation with MASCOT’s patented multi-function shank, makes our footwear suitable even when working on uneven surfaces or on ladders.
Ergonomically formed aluminum toe cap. Steel mid-sole. Slip resistant PU/rubber outer sole, black with yellow contrast. Removable in-soles, anti-static and durable. Absorbs and removes moisture. Molded PU scuff cap. Sole is oil, petrol and chemical resistant. Heat resistant sole up to 300°C contact heat. Ladder grip. Shock absorbing comfort sole. Bootleg in water-repellent and breathable material. Leather / textile bellows tongue reduces dirt ingress. Textile breathable lining. Suitable for working on the knees. Heel cap. 3.5mm profile depth.
EU size: 39-48
- Certified to EN ISO 20345 2007, safety class S3 SRC.