MASCOT Renens 24 cal/cm² Flame Retardant Winter Pants
- Breathable, wind and waterproof with taped seams.
- Anti-static, acid-resistant and flame-retardant.
- Dirt repellent.
- Higher back provides both support and warmth.
- Adjustable kneepad pockets so kneepads can be optimally placed on the knee.
- ATPV (Arc Thermal Performance Value) – 24 cal/cm²
MASCOT Renens Flame Retardant Winter Pants are Two-toned. Fluorescent and with reflective tapes. Dirt resistant. Anti-static, acid resistant and flame retardant. Protects from electric arcs and occasional welding arcs. Breathable, wind and waterproof. Taped seams. Lining of quilt. The removable braces are made from strong elastic Belt loops. D-ring. The waistband is higher at the back, to better protect against the cold. Fly with zip. Front pockets. Back pockets with reinforcement, flap and hidden press studs. Thigh pocket with flap and hidden press studs. Phone thigh pocket. Reinforced ruler pocket. Adjustable knee pad pockets with flap and top access. Zip with storm flap on outerside of legs.
60% modacrylic/39% cotton/1% carbon fibre, 310 g/m²
- Warm wash, max. 60° C
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble-dry
- Do not iron
- Normal dry cleaning
The product is flame retardant and not suitable for print. Industrial washing possible but test wash recommended.
MASCOT Renens Flame Retardant Winter Pants