MASCOT Ventura Winter Boilersuit
- Breathable, wind and waterproof with taped seams.
- Detachable lined hood with adjustable elastic drawstring.
- Stretch fabric at the back provides extra freedom of movement.
- Adjustable kneepad pockets so kneepads can be optimally placed on the knee.
- Extra visibility with the help of reflectors.
MASCOT Ventura Winter Boilersuit is breathable, wind and waterproof. Taped seams. Double stitched seams on leg and crotch. Detachable lined hood with adjustable drawstring. Pile lining in body. Lining of quilt in legs and sleeves. Ribbed inner collar. Fastening with zip, storm flap and hidden press studs. Chest pockets with flap and hidden press studs. D-ring. Inner pocket with zip. Front pockets with storm flap. Stretch fabric hidden in back. Back pockets with reinforcement and hidden press studs. Hammer loop. Thigh pocket with flap and press stud. Ruler pocket. Zip with storm flap on outerside of lower legs. Adjustable knee pad pockets with flap and top access. Ergonomically shaped sleeves allows high freedom of movement. Adjustable knee pad pockets with flap and top access. Sewn in reflectors provide high visibility protection in low light conditions.
- Oeko-Tex® Standard 100
- EN 343 3/1
- EN 342 3/WP (2.08 clo)
- Canvas structure.
- Max. 40° C
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble-dry
- Do not iron
- Do not dry-clean
There are no reviews yet.