MASCOT Biel Flame Retardant Work Jacket
- Anti-static, acid-resistant and flame-retardant.
- Dirt repellent.
- Twill/Ripstop Fabric
- Form cut sleeves with great freedom of movement.
- Pockets have flap closures to keep sparks out.
- Extra protection against the cold with an extended back.
- ATPV (Arc Thermal Performance Value) – 7.7 cal/cm²
MASCOT Biel Flame Retardant Work Jacket two-toned. Fluorescent and with vertical and chevroned crossed reflective strips. Anti-static, acid-protective and flame retardant. Dirt resistant. Protects from electric arcs and occasional welding arcs. High collar. Double stitched seams on shoulders, sleeves and at the sides. Fastening with storm flap and hidden press studs. Zipped pocket under storm flap. Extended back. Chest pocket with zip. Chest pocket with flap and press stud. D-ring. Strap for gas alarm. Front pockets with zip. Ergonomically shaped sleeves allows high freedom of movement. Cuffs with elastic. Waist with internal elastic adjustment.
60% modacrylic/39% cotton/1% carbon fiber
- Shrinkage max. 3%.
- Wash separately.
- Warm wash, max. 60° C
- Do not bleach
- Tumble-dry – initial temperature max. 80° C
- Iron at low temperature, max. 110° C
- Normal dry cleaning
- Flourocarbon impregnation is required after each wash to maintain EN 13034 protection
- Oeko-Tex® Standard 100
- EN ISO 20471 – class 2
- Hi-Vis Group A
- EN 1149-3:2004
- EN 1149-5:2008
- EN 13034
- EN ISO 11611 – class 1 (A1 + A2)
- EN ISO 11612 (A1, A2, B1, C1, E1, F1)
- EN 61482-1-1 (ATPV – 7.7 cal/cm²)
- EN 61482-1-2 class 2 (Back part cl. 1)
MASCOT Bex Flame Retardant Kneepad Pants