MASCOT Mannheim Kneepad Pants
- Ergonomic fit to suit your legs’ shape, gusset on the inside of the legs and at crotch (with extra reinforcement).
- Durable triple stitched seams on leg and crotch extend product life.
- Phone pocket integrated in the right pocket.
- CORDURA® reinforced kneepad pockets – with insertion of kneepads from above, with flap, so they don’t collect dirt.
- Extra visibility with the help of reflectors.
These MASCOT Mannheim Kneepad Pants are Single-toned. Triple stitched seams at leg and crotch. Low rise and form cut waist band. Ergonomically formed trouser leg. Belt loops. D-ring. Fly with zip. Tool strap at waist. Spacious front pockets – one with easily accessible telephone pocket. Back pockets with reinforcement. Adjustable hammer loop. Skew thigh cargo pocket with manual partitioning with press studs. Reinforced ruler pocket. Pen pocket. Adjustable CORDURA® fabric knee pad pockets with flap and top access. Sewn in reflectors provide high visibility protection in low light conditions.
Leg length and size: 76 cm: C 46‑C 56 • 82 cm: C 42‑C 68 • 90 cm: C 46‑C 62
Tested in accordance with EN ISO 15797 and assessed according to ETSA. The fabric complies with the demands of UV Standard 801. If you use MASCOT® Waterloo knee pads with this product you will meet the safety standards of EN 14404.