MASCOT Lemberg Kneepad Pants
- Durable triple stitched seams on leg and crotch extend product life.
- Low waist with form-cut waistband ensures comfort and freedom of movement
- Ergonomic fit to suit the shape of your legs with reinforced gusset on the inside of the legs and crotch.
- Top loading durable Cordura reinforced adjustable knee pad pockets, with flap so they don’t collect dirt.
- Extra visibility with the help of reflectors.
MASCOT Lemberg Kneepad Pants are made of a light weight fabric that has triple stitched seams at leg and crotch. A comfortable low waist and form cut waist band. Ergonomically formed trouser leg. Belt loops. D-ring. Fly with zip. Tool strap at waist. Spacious front pockets with Cordura reinforcements – one with an inner easily accessible phone pocket. Back pockets with reinforcement. Adjustable hammer loop. CORDURA fabric reinforced thigh pocket and flap with hidden press studs. CORDURA fabric reinforced ruler pocket. Pen pocket. Adjustable CORDURA fabric knee pad pockets with flap and top access. Sewn in reflectors provide high visibility protection in low light conditions
Leg length and size:
30″ in: 30″ ‑ 42″
32″ in: 27″ ‑ 52″
35″ in: 30″ ‑ 48″
50% polyester/50% cotton
- Warm wash, max. 60° C
- Do not bleach
- Tumble-dry – initial temperature max. 80° C
- Iron at moderate temperature, max. 150° C
- Normal dry cleaning
- Shrinkage 1-2%.
Suitable for Industrial Laundering.