MASCOT Visp 18 cal Flame Retardant Jacket
- Anti-static, acid-resistant and flame-retardant PyroPro®.
- Durable triple stitched seams that extend the product life.
- Fastening with storm flap and hidden press studs, so as not to scratch the surroundings.
- Seams face downwards so sparks can not get lodged in them.
- Individual adjustment with adjustable waist.
- ATPV (Arc Thermal Performance Value) – 18 cal/cm²
MASCOT Visp 18 cal Flame Retardant Jacket with Anti-static, acid resistant and flame retardant PyroPro®. Protects from electric arcs and occasional welding arcs. Sewn with flame retardant thread. High collar with press studs. Triple stitched seams on sleeves, shoulders and at the sides. Fastening with hidden press studs. Chest pockets with flap and hidden press studs. Front pockets with storm flap and hidden press studs. Inner pocket with flap. Cuffs with press studs. Waist with press stud adjustment. Seams face downward so sparks can not get lodged in. Contrast stitching.
- Canvas structure.
- Up to 5% shrinkage by 5x industrial washes (ISO 15797).
- Wash separately.
- Warm wash, max. 60° C
- Do not bleach
- Tumble-dry – initial temperature max. 60° C
- Iron at low temperature, max. 150° C
- Normal dry cleaning
- Important: Fluorcarbon must be applied after each wash to reactivate acid resistance.