MASCOT Baar Flame Retardant Boilersuit
- Anti-static, acid-resistant and flame-retardant PyroPro®.
- Durable triple stitched seams that extend the product life.
- Fastening with storm flap and hidden press studs, so as not to scratch the surroundings.
- Adjustable kneepad pockets so kneepads can be optimally placed on the knee.
- Seams face downwards so sparks can not get lodged in them.
- ATPV (Arc Thermal Performance Value) – 18 cal/cm²
MASCOT Baar Flame Retardant Boilersuit is anti-static, acid resistant and flame retardant PyroPro®. Protects from electric arcs and occasional welding arcs. Sewn with flame retardant thread. Triple stitched seams on sleeves, leg and crouch. High collar with press studs. Fastening with hidden press studs. Fly with zip. Chest pockets with flap and hidden press studs. Front pockets with flap and hidden press studs. Back pockets with flap and hidden press studs. Inner pocket with flap. Elastic in the back. Thigh pocket with flap and hidden press studs. Rule pocket. Adjustable knee pad pockets with flap and top access. Ventilation under sleeves. Cuffs with press studs. Seams face downward so sparks can not get lodged in. Contrast stitching.
- Canvas structure.
- Up to 7% shrinkage by 5x industrial washes (ISO 15797) and up to 5% by domestic washes.
- Wash separately.
- Warm wash, max. 60° C
- Do not bleach
- Tumble-dry – initial temperature max. 60° C
- Iron at low temperature, max. 150° C
- Normal dry cleaning
- Important: Fluorcarbon must be applied after each wash to reactivate acid resistance.