The Modern Worker 17 inch Aluminum Pry Bar with Cone-Shaped Point
- Lightweight—Aluminum pry bars are lighter and easier to work with, especially when working at shoulder height.
- Non-Corrosive—Aluminum does not rust. It’s protected by its own naturally occurring oxide film.
- Strong—Cold-weather applications are particularly well-served by aluminum because, as temperatures fall, aluminum actually becomes stronger.
- Non-sparking—Aluminum doesn’t emit sparks. This makes it a great choice in applications that involve explosive materials or that are used in highly flammable environments.
- Resilient—Aluminum can be bent about three times as much as a steel tool without being deformed. It combines strength with flexibility and can flex under loads or spring back from the shock of impact.
- Non-Marring—Aluminum is gentler to the material you work with and doesn’t chip in the same way as steel ones might.
The Modern Worker 17 inch Aluminum Pry Bar with Cone-Shaped Point. Used when aligning flanges with bolt holes and for bending copper pipes with care. The bar is inserted in the pipe which is then heated up and bent to shape. This prevents damage to the actual pipe end. Very common when fitting car body components. Aluminum is easier and more comfortable to work with does not rust and can handle the cold better.