The Modern Worker 60 Inch Aluminum Pry Bar with Steel Point.
- Lightweight—Aluminum pry bars are lighter and easier to work with, especially when working at shoulder height.
- Non-Corrosive—Aluminum does not rust. It’s protected by its own naturally occurring oxide film.
- Strong—Cold-weather applications are particularly well-served by aluminum because, as temperatures fall, aluminum actually becomes stronger.
- Non-sparking—Aluminum doesn’t emit sparks. This makes it a great choice in applications that involve explosive materials or that are used in highly flammable environments.
- Resilient—Aluminum can be bent about three times as much as a steel tool without being deformed. It combines strength with flexibility and can flex under loads or spring back from the shock of impact.
- Non-Marring—Aluminum is gentler to the material you work with and doesn’t chip in the same way as steel ones might.
An aluminum pry bar is easier and more comfortable to work with, particularly when working at shoulder height. The steel point is necessary if the pry bar is used for striking and chopping.
A tool made of aluminum does not rust and can handle the cold better. Can be bent three times as much as a steel tool without being deformed.