The Modern Worker 19 inch Aluminum Pry Bar with curved point. Can be kept in a toolbox. Often used in car workshops for adjusting wheel settings. Aluminum is easier and more comfortable to work with. A tool made of aluminum does not rust and can handle the cold better.
- Lightweight—Aluminum pry bars are lighter and easier to work with, especially when working at shoulder height.
- Non-Corrosive—Aluminum does not rust. It’s protected by its own naturally occurring oxide film.
- Strong—Cold-weather applications are particularly well-served by aluminum because, as temperatures fall, aluminum actually becomes stronger.
- Non-sparking—Aluminum doesn’t emit sparks. This makes it a great choice in applications that involve explosive materials or that are used in highly flammable environments.
- Resilient—Aluminum can be bent about three times as much as a steel tool without being deformed. It combines strength with flexibility and can flex under loads or spring back from the shock of impact.
- Non-Marring—Aluminum is gentler to the material you work with and doesn’t chip in the same way as steel ones might.
The Modern Worker 19 inch Aluminum Pry Bar