MASCOT Kenya Safety Boot S3
- Waterproof and breathable Sympatex® membrane.
- Stabilisation with MASCOT’s patented multi-function shank, makes our footwear suitable even when working on uneven surfaces or on ladders.
- The flexible nail protection of special textile increases comfort and protects against cold. In addition, the textile midsole is larger and better protects against nails and sharp objects in a wider area compared with a steel midsole.
- Extra long lifetime with durable TPU reinforcement at the toe.
- Ergonomically designed aluminum toe cap for freedom of movement.
MASCOT Kenya Safety Boot S3 has ergonomically formed aluminum toe cap. Mid-sole of special textile material. Stabilizing multi-function shank with integrated absorbing cushioning. Outer sole of PU/TPU, black with red or yellow contrasts. Removable insoles, conductive and durable. Absorbs and removes moisture. The sole is oil and petrol resistant and resistant to certain chemicals. Heat resistant sole up to 120°C. Ladder grip. Shock absorbing comfort sole. TPU toe reinforcement. Reflective inserts. Bootleg in waterproof and breathable outer material integrated with Sympatex®. Waterproof up to 12 hours. Heel cap. Folded tongue prevents the ingress of dirt. Lace fastening with nickel free metal eyelets. 3.5mm profile depth.
EU size: 39-48 Width 11 | UK size: M 6-13
No liability accepted for product alterations.
There are no reviews yet.