MASCOT ORO SAFETY SHOE
- The ergonomically formed aluminum toe cap gives better protection to the toes and avoids irritations when bending your foot.
- Sole of PU/rubber is especially designed for demanding environments and can resist temperatures up to 300° C contact heat.
- Extremely durable PU scuff cap makes the footwear ideal for working on the knees.
- Great comfort with a shock-absorbing mid-sole.
- Be seen – the reflective effect increases your safety.
- Stabilized with TPU-inserts that also provide high durability to the heel when removing the shoes.
Ergonomically formed aluminum toe cap. Steel nail protection. Stabilizing multi-function shank with integrated absorbing cushioning. Sole of PU/rubber with extreme slip resistance. Removable insoles, anti-static and durable. Absorbs and removes moisture. Molded PU scuff cap. The sole is oil and petrol resistant and resistant to certain chemicals. Heat resistant sole up to 300°C contact heat. Ladder grip. Shock absorbing comfort sole. Bootleg in water-repellent and breathable material. Folded tongue prevents the ingress of dirt. Textile breathable lining. Suitable for working on the knees. TPU heel stabilizer. Heel cap. 3.5mm profile depth. Reflective inserts.
- Safety Class S3
- Ultra Slip Resistant Sole
- EN ISO 20345
- Orthopedic Footwear: Suitable for modifications