MASCOT Boron Safety Boot S3
- Special closure prevents sparks entering the boot.
- Slip resistant, durable sole (SRC-certified).
- The sole is oil and petrol resistant as well as resistant to certain chemicals and heat up to 300 ° C contact heat.
- Ergonomically designed aluminum toe cap for freedom of movement.
- Extremely durable PU scuff cap makes the footwear ideal for working on the knees.
- Double impact – both the removable insole and flexible PU / rubber sole are shock absorbent.
MASCOT Boron Safety Boot S3 has an ergonomically formed aluminum toe cap. Steel mid-sole. Slip resistant PU/rubber outer sole, black with red contrast. Removable in-soles, anti-static and durable. Absorbs and removes moisture. Molded PU scuff cap. Sole is oil, petrol and chemical resistant. Heat resistant sole up to 300°C contact heat. Ladder grip. Shock absorbing comfort sole. High quality leather lining. Bootleg in water-repellent and breathable material. Folded tongue prevents the ingress of dirt. Fastening with hook and loop band. Suitable for working on the knees. Heel cap. 3.5mm profile depth.
EU size: 39-48
Printed Buffalo leather
- Safety Class S3
- Ultra Slip Resistant Sole
- EN ISO 20345
- Orthopaedic Footwear: Suitable for modifications