MASCOT Alpamayo Safety Sandal
- Hook & loop band fastening, which can be shortened.
- The out-sole of hard wearing PU is transfer resistant (non-marking). Very slip resistant sole/SRC.
- These shoes are completely free of metal with a textile mid-sole that makes them suitable, for example, for work at airports, and avoids the risk of thermal bridges.
- Stabilization with MASCOT’s patented multi-function shank, makes our footwear suitable even when working on uneven surfaces or on ladders.
- Shock-absorbing insoles are removable, durable and ergonomic.
- The composite toecap is completely free of metal. The composite material does not conduct heat or cold, so the composite toecap provides extra comfort in both hot and cold surroundings.
MASCOT Alpamayo Safety Sandal S1P is Metal free. Fastening with hook and loop band. Composite toe cap. Mid-sole of special textile material. Stabilizing multi-function shank with integrated absorbing cushioning. Non-marking sole – no scuff marks. PU/PU outer sole. Heat resistant sole up to 140°C. Profile depth 2.5mm. Ladder grip. Shock-absorbing insoles are removable, durable and ergonomic. Absorbs and removes moisture. Textile breathable lining. Heel cap. ESD Approved to DIN EN 61340-4-3: 2002 + DIN EN 61340-5-1: 2008.
EU size: 35-41 Width 08 | 39-48 Width 11 |
UK size: L 2.5-7 Width 08 | M 6-13 Width 11
Craftsmen and light building. Light industry and logistics.
No liability accepted for product alterations.
There are no reviews yet.