MASCOT Fujiyama Safety Shoe
- Breathable textile lining and textile inserts in the shaft for better airflow.
- The composite toecap is completely free of metal. The composite material does not conduct heat or cold, so the composite toecap provides extra comfort in both hot and cold surroundings.
- The outsole of hard wearing PU is transfer resistant (non-marking). Very slip resistant sole/SRC.
- These shoes are completely free of metal with a textile nail protection that makes them suitable, for example, for work at airports, and avoids the risk of thermal bridges.
- Shock-absorbing insoles are removable, durable and ergonomic.
- Stabilisation with MASCOT’s patented multi-function shank, makes our footwear suitable even when working on uneven surfaces or on ladders.
- ESD Approved.
MASCOT Fujiyama Safety Shoe is metal free. Shoe lace fastening. Composite toe cap is ergonomically shaped. Mid-sole of special textile material. Stabilizing multi-function shank with integrated absorbing cushioning. Non-marking sole – no scuff marks. PU/PU outer sole. Heat resistant sole up to 140°C. Profile depth 2.5mm. Ladder grip. Shock-absorbing insoles are removable, durable and ergonomic. Absorbs and removes moisture. Textile breathable lining. Heel cap. ESD Approved to DIN EN 61340-4-3.
US size: 7-14