MASCOT Kilimanjaro Safety Shoe
- The ergonomically formed aluminum toe cap gives better protection to the toes and avoids irritations when bending your foot.
- The flexible nail protection of special textile increases comfort and protects against cold. In addition, the textile mid-sole is larger and better protects against nails and sharp objects in a wider area compared with a steel mid-sole.
- Extra long lifetime with durable TPU reinforcement at the toe.
- Superior comfort with shock absorbing zones in both the heel and sole.
- Stabilization with MASCOT’s patented multi-function shank, makes our footwear suitable even when working on uneven surfaces or on ladders.
- Slip resistant, durable sole (SRC-certified).
MASCOT Kilimanjaro Safety Shoe has ergonomically formed aluminum toe cap. Mid-sole of special textile material. Stabilizing multi-function shank with integrated absorbing cushioning. Outer sole of PU/TPU, black with red or yellow contrasts. Removable insoles, conductive and durable. Absorbs and removes moisture. The sole is oil and petrol resistant and resistant to certain chemicals. Heat resistant sole up to 120°C. Ladder grip. Shock absorbing comfort sole. TPU toe reinforcement. Bootleg in water-repellent and breathable material. Heel cap. Folded tongue prevents the ingress of dirt. Integrated lace fastening. 3.5mm profile depth.
EU size: 39-48 Width 11
UK size: M 6-13
- Safety Class S3
- Ultra Slip Resistant Sole
- EN ISO 20345