MASCOT Kamet Plus Safety Boot
- Waterproof and breathable Sympatex® membrane.
- The ergonomic aluminium toe cap provides more protection and gives greater freedom and comfort of movement.
- Extremely durable PU scuff cap makes the footwear ideal for working on the knees.
- The flexible nail protection of special textile increases comfort and protects against cold. In addition, the textile midsole is larger and better protects against nails and sharp objects in a wider area compared with a steel midsole.
- Superior comfort with shock absorbing zones in both the heel and sole.
- Sole of PU/rubber is especially designed for demanding environments and can resist temperatures up to 300° C contact heat.
MASCOT Kamet Plus Safety Boot has an ergonomically formed aluminum toe cap. Nail protection of special textile material. Stabilizing multi-function shank with integrated absorbing cushioning. Sole of PU/rubber with extreme slip resistance. Removable insoles, anti-static and durable. Absorbs and removes moisture. Molded PU scuff cap. Suitable for working on the knees. The sole is oil and petrol resistant and resistant to certain chemicals. Heat resistant sole up to 300°C contact heat. Ladder grip. Shock absorbing comfort sole. TPU heel cap. Reflective inserts. Bootleg with breathable high quality full grain leather with integrated Sympatex®. Waterproof up to 12 hours. Heel cap. Leather / textile bellows tongue reduces dirt ingress. Lace fastening with nickel free metal eyelets. 3.5mm profile depth.
US size: 7-14
- Safety Class S3
- Ultra Slip Resistant Sole
- EN ISO 20345
- Orthopedic Footwear: Suitable for modifications
There are no reviews yet.