MASCOT CRAIG SAFETY RANGER BOOT S3
- Safety Boots particularly suited to cold environments, include ergonomic aluminum toecaps and (scuff cap) pronose.
- The sole is oil, petrol and chemical and heat resistant up to 300°C contact heat.
- Insoles are removable, comfortable and durable
Ergonomically formed aluminum toe cap. Mid-sole of special textile material. Stabilizing multi-function shank with integrated absorbing cushioning. Outer sole of PU/TPU, black with grey contrasts. Removable in-soles, conducting and durable. Absorbs and removes moisture. Sole is oil, petrol and chemical resistant. Heat resistant sole up to 300°C contact heat. Ladder grip. Shock absorbing comfort sole. Bootleg in breathable high quality full grain leather. Thinsulate™ insulation. Heel cap. Folded tongue prevents the ingress of dirt. 3.5mm profile depth.
EU size: 39-48
- Certified to EN ISO 20345 2007,
- Safety Class S3
- Ultra Slip Resistant Sole
- Orthopaedic Footwear: Suitable for modifications